KICHI BABY FACE
Transform your skin with our most famous "baby laser" resurfacing facial, coined the "Cult Facial" by Harper's Bazaar. It actively increases cellular renewal to combat ageing, targeting sun damage and pink acne scarring. Its skin-changing results come from our innovative, 100% risk-free laser, which is suitable for all skin types and creates dermis-level induction for 90% absorbency of its targeted serums.
Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, tighten pores, and even out your complexion for skin that looks fresher and more youthful in just one session, with the added benefit of the Baby Face Glow lasts for up to 8 weeks.
LED: A form of light therapy that penetrates the skin to address various concerns, resulting in skin rejuvenation, tissue repair, reduced inflammation, a decrease in harmful bacteria, and collagen stimulation. We prep the skin for 25 minutes before the Baby Face application.
BABY LASER: Our innovative "baby laser" creates microscopic channels for collagen stimulation and offers 90% serum absorbency of our medical-grade serums, a significant improvement compared to the typical 2-5%.
CRYO GLOBES: The cryo-ball is a frozen stainless-steel orb used as a tool. It restores radiance, soothes inflammation, and stimulates collagen production by increasing microcirculation, which improves skin texture and tone. The cryo-ball is applied over a hydrating KICHI Forever or Mask to calm the skin.
BEFORE YOU VISIT:
- Suitable for all skin types, with energy levels and settings customised to your individual needs.
Treatment results peak on day 10, so book at least 10 days before an event.
Prescription Tretinoin 7-10 days before treatment.
Harsh chemical peels 1 month before treatment.
Fillers and Botox 2 weeks before treatment.
Sunbathing or using sun-beds 2 weeks before treatment.
FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS:
- Avoid wearing foundation.
- Avoid swimming, excessive exercise, saunas, and steam rooms.
FOR THE NEXT 14 DAYS:
- Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Avoid using chemical exfoliants on your skin for 7 days.
- Use hydrating products, such as KICHI Forever Oil.
DOWNTIME + EFFECTS
- Baby Face has no downtime, and most clients experience zero to light redness when they leave the clinic.
- Your skin will then gently invisibly shed, revealing newYour skin will feel dry and form a sandpaper texture for 5-7 days. This is normal and invisible to others, fresh, glowing skin underneath.