THE GENIUS LIFT
Using the world's most advanced radiofrequency microneedling device, the Genius Lift works to tighten and lift the skin on the face and neck to visibly combat signs of ageing. Results start to show 4-8 weeks post treatment and continue to populate up to 6 months, with multiple sessions having an accumulative effect
The Genius Lift is an innovative medical treatment that harnesses Lutronic’s revolutionary radiofrequency microneedling technology to resolve a variety of skin concerns, ranging from scaring wrinkles, sagging and volume loss.
Designed specifically to tighten, lift and plump the face and neck, through natural collagen production, it achieves excellent results that can even delay or completely prevent the desire for a face lift in later life.
We recommend 3 treatments for clients who are above 40-45 and starting to see signs of laxity to the skin.
It is important to know that the Genius Lift is not a facial, but an advanced skin tightening treatment, for the face or body.
Genius works by creating coagulation, which happens when the dermal RF device is heated to 65-70 degrees in temperature. This catalyses the skin's natural healing response, stimulating an increased production of collagen type I and III, along with elastin and hyaluronic acid.
During treatment, the ultra-precise microneedling device causes approximately 50,000 micro coagulation areas, using alternative depths to promote a mix of 3D fractional tightening and volumisation of the tissue.
The Genius treatment begins with a high strength numbing cream (lidocaine) (the treatment is practically painless) for 45 mins, prior to treatment, while relaxing under the LED.
Although the needles reach depths between 1.5-3.0mm into the dermis, we aim to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. For optimum results, protocols such as needle depth and energy are increased with age.
Please refrain from the following:
- Alcohol 24 hours' before and after treatment.
- Sauna or Hammam Scrub 72 hours prior to treatment.
- Facial resurfacing, chemical and mechanical peels on the treated area within the last month.
- Filler injections within 1-2 months (can affect filler longevity) We can work around the treated area safely.
- Botulinum toxin within 1 months (might affect Botulinum longevity)
- Application of essential oils 15 days prior to treatment on the treated area.
- Use of anticoagulant medication (can increase the risk of bruising)
- Excessively tanned skin from sun exposure or recent tanning bed use.
- Use of Tretinoin or (Accutane) within 6 months before treatment
- Most clients find the redness disappear within 12- 24hrs.
- 24hours (highly sensitive skins)
- KICHI Genius is suitable for all skin types.
- Age group 30-70's
- It is specially designed for those who want to delay the skin laxity that comes with the inevitable ageing process. It can also be used to treat scars, including acne scars.
- As a Level 5 Aesthetician, Natasha is expertly trained and works with only the highest-grade technologies in the world. Alongside doctors and dermatologists, she serves as a global ambassador for Lutronic and is a KOL (Key Opinion Leader) for LaseMD, Lutronic's leading laser resurfacing technology.
As a gift from KICHI, we can happily include the Baby Face Laser Facial free of charge, during the Genius treatment, a saving of £350.
- Over the age of 40, we recommend 3 sessions spaced 6 weeks apart, for best results. Saving £250 per treatment. Lutronic's Genius protocol is no more than 3 treatments per year.
- The Genius Lift Course is valid for 6 Months.
- Packages are booked via the Hershesons booking platform, BOOK NOW button.